Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Birth Control Methods that Do Not Work: The Pull Out Method


                       

What is it? This method entails a man withdrawing his penis before ejaculation.  

Why doesn’t it work? There is a sneaky little bastard known as “pre-cum”, where sperm is present before ejaculation. Also, gals, do we really want to have to depend on a man to get it timed right? You never know, he may be so into sex with your hot self that he forgets to pull out!  

What are the risks?  You can still run a high risk of getting pregnant or acquiring a Sexually Transmitted Disease using this method. Not a reliable form of protection from anything if you ask me!

I have heard of so many women having an unwanted pregnancy because she and her partner were using this so called “method” of birth control. In fact, I heard of one of these cases less than a week ago. She just barely had her first baby last month.

One of my best friends almost died giving birth to her youngest daughter and her doctor has warned her that another pregnancy will likely result in her death. The only method of birth control she and her husband use is this one. I can’t tell you how much this terrifies me.

What method of birth control is reliable? Some say abstinence is the best form, but I’m not an idiot; humans have sex and we love it! Ideally, I would recommend using a form of birth control such as The Pill, The Shot, The Patch, or an IUD PLUS a condom. This is the way to be fully protected and it is the method that I use. If you are a single woman, these methods are an absolute must! The Pill, Shot, etc. will prevent pregnancy, but you must also use a condom to prevent acquiring a STD.


The image above was taken from someecards.com. Check out their website; it's one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment