Friday, August 19, 2011

Sounds of Sex: Music to Get Down and Dirty To


                        

Some like it soft and mellow, while others may prefer something with a little more beat (to get a rhythm going, perhaps?).

Music you listen to while getting it on is the topic of today’s post.

Everyone is different. In fact, men and women each have a different style of sex music. According to Cosmopolitan magazine, the best music to get you vamped up is something a la Fiona Apple’s “Criminal” or Usher’s “Love in This Club”.

So, how about the men?

According to AskMen.com, the boys love to get down with their ladies to beats such as “Let’s Get it on” by Marvin Gaye. I personally know a man that said he would “make babies” to anything by Maroon 5, preferably “Secret” from their Songs About Jane album. I personally like “Tangled” and “The Sun”.

Throughout my pants-less life, I can remember having incredible sex to songs like Lollipop by LL Cool J (a romp in the backseat of my car with the most sexually experienced guy in our high school, his pick), "Mr. Crowley" by Ozzy Osbourne (my first, on his parents’ bed, both his pick), and Metallica’s Greatest Hits (my first love, and first orgasm).

My Metallica partner became the most hated of my ex-boyfriends and every time I hear Metallica, I have a weird mix of emotions that include horniness, anger, sadness, and the urge to throw up. I hate Metallica.

What music have you gotten down and dirty to?
           

No comments:

Post a Comment