Friday, August 19, 2011

Can Women Really Have Sex Like Men?


                        


It was the topic of the very first episode of Sex and the City and the topic of the most recent episode of Hot in Cleveland. Can women have sex like men? No strings attached? No feelings?

Abso-freakin’-lutely! I’ve done it (pun intended) many times. Hell, I’ve even had sex multiple times with guys that I can’t even stand to be around for more than it takes to get the deed done. Why? Because the sex was phenomenal!

It is said that there have been studies done that show that once a women has sex with a man, she gets the butterfly-in-the-stomach feelings. I call bullshit.

I don’t mean to call out our male counterparts, but sometimes I think that this is just another excuse for men to call us “needy”, “clingy”, what have you. Were all of these studies done by men, or were there women present other than the test dummies?

What do you think? Can women have “No Strings Attached Sex”?  


Image taken from blindgossip.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment