Tuesday, August 23, 2011

When is the right time in the relationship to have sex?

Image courtesy of gayladaily.wordpress.com.

                                         

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about when to bring sex into a relationship. Are we talking tenth date, until you’re exclusive, marriage? Some may even be saying “What relationship?” (“Ahem…” As this Single Gal points toward herself).

I’m writing this blog with honesty in mind-I will always be honest with you, my readers. The only thing that will be made up in this blog is my name. Yes, I do have a pen name. If I didn’t, my ultra-strict Roman Catholic grandma may find me and chop my head off.

With that said, I have to be honest and say that I am not the kind of gal to sit around and wait for a relationship to have great sex. I very much admire the women that can wait, but I’m not one of them!

So, what do you think? When is the right time to bring sex into a relationship (or lack thereof)?

No comments:

Post a Comment