Monday, August 22, 2011

A Man's Diet and His Sperm

                                             


Does a man’s diet affect his sperm?

I remember my best friend and me reading an article in Cosmo when we were in high school about how a guy’s diet affects the taste of his sperm. The article said that the more fruit they eat, the better it tastes.

The day after, I was talking to a guy that I was having casual, SAFE, sex with (we are still known to have fun together). I asked him what he was up to and he replied “just sitting around, eating some fruit”.

My best friend and I could hardly contain ourselves we were laughing so hard! He couldn’t understand what was so funny. Poor guy.

So, does a man’s diet really affect the taste?

According to many sources, the answer is yes. The more fruits and vegetables a guy eats, the sweeter. The more meat and alcohol he consumes, the more bitter it is. But, not all vegetables are good for the taste; step away from the asparagus! Also, if you want a quick tune up, pineapple is supposed to change the taste for the better in a matter of 48 hours or less.

One of my high school teachers once casually mentioned during an English lesson that semen tasted like pancake batter; that IHOP should actually be called “IHOS” for International House of Semen. This is what your children learn at school, ladies and gentlemen. And I was blocked on Twitter today…

No comments:

Post a Comment